Monday, January 21, 2013

Today I.... January 21, 2013

Today was another super productive day.  I'm still in the middle of doing a ton of things, so I'm only going to write this up in bullet list format.

Today I've managed to:

  • Match up two bags of mismatched socks
  • Clean the upstairs bathroom
  • Clean out the freezer (long story)
  • Clean the downstairs bathroom
  • Update SparkPeople with food and exercise for the day
  • Update Sanity's Overrated with three memes and my Daily Challenge
  • Update Views from the Reader Side and Goodreads with a review of The Mark of Athena by Rick Riordan
  • Washed, dried and folded one load of laundry
  • Ate a healthy lunch, a fairly healthy dinner and an ok breakfast.
  • Drank 8 glasses of water

Still tonight, I'm going to:

  • Take care of the dinner dishes, handwashing anything that doesn't fit in the dishwasher
  • 30 minutes of Pilates
  • Take Me time.
I may write a bit more tomorrow morning.  We'll see how the day goes.

My favorite slippers, so nice and cozy

No comments:

Post a Comment